Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Why Do you go to the Market?

 



Why Do you go to the Market?

 I have asked a number of people this question!

 Do you have a social media account?

 The response is a resounding YES.

 Have you made money on social media?

 The response is a resounding NO.

 What do you do on social media?

 I am a social media influencer!

 I chat with Friends and Family!

 I am an online personality!

 I play games!

 I follow trending news!

 I am amazed to get these feedbacks

 Many people are not selling on Social Media.

 Social Media is the biggest market place in the world

 Do people go the market to visit friends?

 In the market you are either buying or selling?

 No matter the amount spent on data

 No matter the volume of content you create

 No matter the number of followers

 No matter the number of post likes

 To make money on Social media

 You must be selling something

 The traffic you generate must convert to money

 I have made money from social media

 Have I made enough money? NO

 Until I hit the 8-figure benchmark I will not relent

 Facebook is worth over $100B all made from Social Media

 Amazon is worth over $1Trillion all made from social media

 Instagram is worth over $20B all made from Social media

 In this Social Media Marketing master retreat

 You will learn

ü  The lucrative Social Media Platforms

ü  How to make money on the social media

ü  How to take your business online

ü  Social Media Tools of engagement

ü  How to generate traffic

 

You get Free benefits such as  

Ø  Free 2 weeks mentorship

Ø  Training Videos

Ø  eBooks

Ø  Training Handout

Ø  Soft Certificate

Ø  How to create a blog

 

The training comes up on

 

Date: 23rd November, 2020

Time: 7:30 pm

Venue: WhatsApp group

Fee: N4,500.00

 

Click here NOW https://bit.ly/SMMasterRetreat to Register and make payment

If you register before Wed, 18th November, 2020 you will pay N3,500.00 only.

If you register with a Friend by end of day 13th November, 2020 you will pay N2,500.00 each.

This is NOT a get rich quick scheme however I guarantee that if you practice what I preach here you will make money.

 

Click here NOW https://bit.ly/SMMasterRetreat to register and make payment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment