Friday, July 8, 2016

Eventome - an Event Management Handbook


Online Book Launch Announcement


Dear Friends,

Thank you once again for your Goodwill and Congratulatory messages on my recent election as the PRO/Corporate Affairs Director for APPOEMN. Kindly permit me to ride on the crest of the moment to announce the availability of my book “Eventome – an Event Management Handbook”.

The book is currently obtainable from Amazon.com. Here is the link

https://www.amazon.com/Eventome-Management-Handbook-Emeka-Achebe-Okosieme/dp/9789493444/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496127324&sr=8-1&keywords=eventome


to access the book and place your orders.

It is my desire to make the book locally available in Nigeria very soon. I hope you will find it interesting to use.

If you have any feedback or difficulty in placing your order, kindly send a mail to mexxanda@gmail.com


Thanks ahead for your patronage.



Best Regards

Emeka Achebe-Okosieme

No comments:

Post a Comment